Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Best Christmas Present.......... EVER!

What did you get for Christmas this year? Its seems to me that everyone and their brother got an Ipad.............. Are they really all they are cracked up to be? This year, my favorite presents were a camcorder, a nice camera, and Project Life by Becky Higgins.

My mother had gotten a Project 365 (an earlier version) kit a couple years back, but couldn't keep up with it. My New Year's Resolution is to keep up with Project Life (and From Plies to Pirouettes) all year long. Think I can do it?

Project Life is an amazing kit that includes a three-ring binder, scrapbook paper, cards, and more! On Becky Higgins' site, there are tons of suggestions for a theme of the scrapbook, but I chose to take a photo everyday (with my new Nikon Coolpix S4000).

So I just wanted to brag about MY stuffy stuff, instead of posting things from a new Ipad.

No comments:

Post a Comment