I couldn't have said it better myself.
I am so embarrassed about my July post. I will NEVER quit dance and I will try my hardest to NEVER quit Plies. I cannot thank you enough for all of your encouraging comment - I love you all so much!! And for that other dancer...... well, she's 2233.2 miles away. Ancient history.
In the meantime, I will give you a run-down of what has happened since then.
1. I visited with a good friend who I hadn't seen in 8 years
2. I had another bithday
3. School/Ballet started
4. I planned a trip to Disney
5. I auditioned for Cinderella
6. I got the part of one of the stepsisters
7. On September 29, 2011, I made a trip to Dance Fashions Superstore with my ballet teacher to try on none other than.................POINTE SHOES.
Yep, I got my pointe shoes. I haven't even had them for a week. They don't smell bad yet :)
Quick question for experienced dancers: Is it normal for the satin to come off of the toe within the third wear? 'Cause mine did.
Well, are we caught up? I hope so.
I decided to change my theme to Halloween, so I would be obligated to change it in less than a month, ensuring that I will stay connected with Plies :)