Tuesday, May 22, 2012

oh. my. porcupines.

I have done it ONCE AGAIN. Ignored ya'll for another semester! So sorry! But in my defense, HIGH SCHOOL IS SOME TOUGH STUFF. So glad freshman year is over. Time to start anew as a SOPHOMORE! Woot woot!!

Edit: SOPHOMORE YEAR IS TERRIBLE. DON'T GROW UP. GO BACK TO KINDERGARTEN WHERE WE ALL BELONG!

Okay. Another pledge I am going to make. And you can guess how it's going to go this time.

Whew. Here it goes.

I am going to blog throughout the summer.

Maybe even throughout the school year next year.

I don't know.

But I WILL BLOG IN THE SUMMER.

If I have enough time for Pinterest, I have enough time for Plies.

Love you guys, and thanks for being there for me :)

Since I'm a little rusty....... any ideas for blog posts?

What would YOU like to see at Plies?

No comments:

Post a Comment