Friday, October 26, 2012

11 things to make your day better.

i'm having a bad day today.

in the hopes that you are having one, too, i made this lovely compilation of things that make me feel better.

this guy got a text from a stranger and decided to play along with it! must read! I almost died from laughter, SO FUNNY.

1. read this.

I have never needed anything more

2. this t-shirt

Daily Odd Compliment

3. this compliment

Freshly washed ballerinas

4. this long-awaited ballerina meme

Ahahahaha!

5. and this other one

23 Easy Ways To Instantly Make Your Day Better. 14-18 I AM DYING

6. these ways to make one feel better

Shakespeare insult kit

7. this insult kit


8. note to self: never go on a ride with Janice.


9. this cracked me up. i'm still laughing

http://vimeo.com/29497176

10. THIS. trust me. just go. watch it.



11. WILL THEY JUST GET MARRIED AND LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER, OKAY???


well, i hope that made your day better!

No comments:

Post a Comment