Sunday, September 12, 2010

Weekly Q and A - 9/12/10


Alright, It's Sunday! (a little late, though) I am getting so excited about the beginning of Autumn! The crisp nights under the stars, hot chocolate, Halloween, and of course, BALLET CLASSES! So mosey on over and answer these questions and YOU could be featured in Monday's Blog Brag!

1. What is your number-one fav thing about Autumn? I don't know about you, but I LOVE watching football with my peeps!


2. What's your mojo for keeping up with ballet classes?


3. This one is for me: What is your favorite kind of candy?????????


4. How are you liking your new classes? If you haven't started yet, are you like, SO PSYCHED????


5. Does your studio have an Autumn tradition? If so, please tell!!!




Alright, I am going to go watch Wipeout (nuthin like the pure joy of watching people hurt themselves (; )


TTYL!
Rebecca


1 comment:

  1. 1. wearing jackets and cooler weather, ftw!
    2. what would gillian murphy do? WWGMD? ..no seriously.
    3. hmm, i really love 100 Grand bars!
    4. i love them all! i cant wait to see what the rest of the year holds:)
    5. I guess it would be Taste of the Arts which is a fundraiser we do for the arts at college. people pay to eat and watch dance, music, acting, and draw! this year is a 1920s theme and i'm super excited:)

    ReplyDelete