Alright, it's Sunday, and time for our weekly Q and A! This week, I am going to ask questions about our ballet teachers! Here they are:
1. On a scale of one to ten, what is your relationship with your ballet teacher out of the studio? (Example: 1-barely know her, 5-we invite her to dinner often, 9-she is really close to our family)
2. How does your teacher inspire you to keep moving forward in your class?
3. Do you carefully watch your teacher demonstrate the combination, and find tips on how to angle your toe, bend your knee the right amount, etc. If so, what kind of things do you learn from her?
4. How do you feel about criticism from your teacher? Do you take it as a helpful comment, or does it make you feel, well, bad at dancing?
5. Last of all, do you feel weird trying to talk to your teacher about things other than ballet, If so, this is quite normal. Most people are shy of adults. If not, that's great! It's really good to keep in touch with your ballet teacher.
Please comment! I will have a tutorial ready for you! And the Author's Edition questions, I am open to answer!